Carpe Diem!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

As the year zips past me, I get this really good feeling.
A feeling that you get when you strip a candy off its wrapper.
The one that you get when you smell fresh warm muffins…
Something that kills you with anticipation.

I have a feeling that it’s going to be a good year.
A fresh start.
Something that will lend me the courage and the understanding to let bygones be bygones.

Something that will be awesome because I’ll live in a fresh way.
Changing a few things I must…. by doing a few things I must.

I’m excited to make some plans which will only take shape in the middle of the New Year!
I’m looking forwards to things…
posted by phantasmagoria at 2:26 AM

2 Comments:

me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:P Bangkok it is!!!! :)

9:37 PM  

All my love n luck!!!!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home