Carpe Diem!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

i've noticed ...

I've noticed that sometimes we can't help but expect things from people...
and then after that, feel bad that those things didn't happen the way we thought (in our overworked little heads).

I've noticed that it hurts if you can't fit into your favourite pair of jeans and your newly bought t shirts are too tight too soon.

Iv'e noticed that wearing some colors makes you happy.

I've noticed that it feels nice when someone appreciates your creative work, when you are hiding it from most people cause of the fear of criticism.

I've noticed that the office looks dull now that they've removed the festoons.

I've noticed that it's getting monotonous to use the words...'I've noticed'.

so bye.
posted by phantasmagoria at 6:28 AM

2 Comments:

hey why did you end it so abruptly?

9:47 PM  

randomness was interrupted by some moron around me...

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home